Latest football betting tips can be found here Football Tips
It is still early days and the fixtures continue to be tough to call. Plus, our tipsters aren’t all singing from the same hymn sheet, so this week our confidence pick is limited.
We’ve still put together 12 single tips and two 4 fold accumulators for you to get your teeth into though.
Spread your free bet pot evenly across the singles with maybe a hint of caution on the ‘worth a punt’ selection and keep your stake low for either of the accumulators unless you intend to lay them off – we have included instructions on how to lay accumulators off in this post below.
If you are new to our Premium Betting Strategy and have only completed say, half a dozen offers you will have a pot of around £100. This will give you a small bet pot of £20 which could be spread £2 on each of the singles and a £1 on the worth a punt selections and an accumulator.
Premier League Tips
|West Ham United||V||Newcastle United||home win|
|Leicester City||V||Aston Villa||home win|
|Cardiff City||V||Huddersfield Town||home win|
|Charlton Athletic||V||Rotherham United||home win|
|Birmingham City||V||Bristol City||home win|
|Leeds United||V||Brentford||home win|
|Brighton & Hove Albion||V||Hull city||home win|
Worth a Punt?
|Arsenal||V||Stoke City||home win|
|Norwich City||V||AFC Bournemouth||away win|
|Watford||V||Swansea City||away win|
|Reading||V||Ipswich Town||away win|
This weekend we have two accumulators (Amber and Red).
Gillingham to win, Chesterfield >2.5 goals, Walsall to win, Manchester City to win.
Chelsea, Swansea, Tottenham and West Ham all to win.
This weeks accumulator betting tactics.
The instructions below show you how you can lay off this accumulator if you are looking to stake higher on this one.
|Fixture||Backing Odds||Lay Odds|
|Everton v Chelsea Saturday 12th September 12:45pm||1.86||1.95|
|Watford v Swansea Saturday 12th September 15:00pm||2.65||2.74|
|Sunderland v Tottenham Sunday 13th September 13:30pm||1.90||2.02|
|West Ham v Newcastle Monday 14th September 20:00pm||2.25||2.38|
Chelsea, Swansea, Tottenham and West Ham all to win.
These fixtures have all been chosen for different start times and dates to allow plenty of time in between games to lay them off if need be.
Normally this would need to be laid off as a 4 fold accumulator by using the Accumulator Bet Calculator.
You can access the spreadsheet in Google sheets, or download a copy here: Multiple bet spreadsheet
Or, you can download an xlsx version here: Multiple Bet Matcher
For help with this technique read our article on accumulator safe betting.
However, we want to shorten the odds by 25% by using a reload offer that gives us a free bet if 1 leg of the 4 fold loses, effectively reducing it to a 3 fold and giving us 25% latitude with our bet selection, so, for this bet we suggest using 10Bet’s 4+ fold accumulator offer.
10Bet 4+ fold accumulator offer
You can get this offer here…
Log in and then opt into 10bet’s up to £50 4-fold+ accumulator offer and place your 4 fold accumulator with them. At the time of writing a £5 4-fold bet with 10bet will return £106.35.
How to Lay off this bet
- Let the first game play out since we have a free bet if one of our selections lets us down there is no need to lay our bet off yet.
- If Chelsea win we can still let the accumulator run (no need to start laying off games until the first loss) but if they lose then we need to start laying off our bets using the multiple bet matcher but thanks to the 10bet offer it is now a 3 fold that we are laying off.
- For the Swansea game the bet matcher gives us a lay stake of £4.11 in Betfair at odds of 2.76 giving us a liability of £7.23 which is the amount needed in Betfair to lay off this bet.
If Swansea lose then the Betfair lay bet wins and we are finished with this accumulator and will make a small loss of £1.10:
£11.34 won in Betfair – liability £7.23 – 10bet stake £5 – Betfair commission £0.21 = £1.10
If that is the only game to lose then although our accumulator lost we still qualify for our £5 stake back as a free bet from 10bet.
- If the Swansea bet wins we will lose in the Betfair exchange so we now need to lay off the Tottenham game as well. The lay stake is given as £11.72 so now we need to return to Betfair and lay off the game.
If Tottenham lose we will win in Betfair £23.67 and we are finished with the accumulator for a small loss of £1.10:
Betfair winnings £23.67 – Betfair liability £11.95 – previous Betfair liability of £7.23 – our stake £5.00 – Betfair commission 0.59 = £1.10.
- Finally if Tottenham win we will need to lay off the final match, West Ham.
The lay stake is £24.31 from the calculator and if West Ham lose:
Betfair winnings £57.86 – Betfair liability £33.55 – £11.95 liability from Tottenham game £7.23 – liability from Swansea game – £5 stake in 10bet – commission in Betfair £1.21 = £1.08.
This bet has 4 potential outcomes:
- Win the accumulator bet and win £106.35
- Lose the accumulator and £1.10 but win a free bet £5 net win £3.90
- Lose the accumulator and not qualify for the free bet but still only lose £1.10
- Only the last game loses and you qualify for a free bet break even
Risking £1.10 of a free bet for a potential win of £106.35 seems a fair gamble to me!